Sniper EFI 2300: Performance EFI for Engines Under 325 HP
Ok, everyone has been patiently waiting while all of the big-horsepower engine owners have been beating their chests about the benefits of Sniper EFI. Well, your wait is over. Holley has come through big-time with the new Sniper EFI 2300 Fuel Injection System. How big? Consider first that over 1500 Year/Make/Model/Engine combinations rolled off the factory floor with the Holley 2300 carburetor. Add to that all of the hot rods that have been fitted with a Holley 2300 since then and virtually any vehicle to which a 2300 can be mounted and you'll recognize that Holley was aiming to please with this new system that makes EFI a bolt-on, self-tuning reality for every one of these.
Installation is well within the skill range of the average shade-tree mechanic. Bolt on the throttle body, put the linkage in place, connect the power and O2 Sensor, provide an EFI fuel supply. All that's left is walking through the guided setup quiz (with not-so-tough questions like, "what is the displacement of your engine") and the ECU located inside the throttle body itself does the rest.
- Available in Shiny Metallic, Ceramic Black, or Classic Gold
- Direct Fit for 2300-style Intake Manifold (adapters available for other manifolds)
- The ECU is in the Throttle Body--No boxes to mount, no complex wiring harness to run!
- Connect with as few as 4 wiring connections: Power +/-, Ignition, and RPM Signal
- Fuel pressure regulator and most sensors are built-in
- Visually amazing 3.5-inch touchscreen provides both setup and monitoring
- Self-tuning--no laptop or software required!
Self Tuning or Tune It Yourself!
Configuring your new Sniper EFI System couldn't be easier. Click the "Setup Wizard" icon on the included 3.5-inch handheld display and the ECU configures itself and tunes based on your driving. You can monitor and control all vital functions via the display. No requirement whatsoever for a PC/Laptop or software.
But if you are one of those who loves to dig in deep, the new 2-BBL Sniper EFI 2300 can be tuned with the same award-winning software available for it's 4BBL big brother. Simply put, there is no comparable EFI system software on the market--and it is yours to download at no cost. An optional CAN-to-USB Dongle is available to make the tuning process more convenient. Never used EFI software before? Don't worry--we here at EFISystemPro.Com are excited to guide you in your learning.
Recommended With your Sniper EFI System
- You will need an EFI Fuel System. We have several solutions!
- We always recommend one of Holley's OE Style Fuel Modules if one is available for your vehicle.
- A complete EFI Fuel Tank System is also a great choice.
- If no OE module or complete Tank solution is available for your vehicle but you still want the benefits of an in-tank pump then one of these Retro-Fit Fuel Tank Modules is the right answer.
- If you have a racing fuel cell with a 6- or 12-bolt flange around the filler neck then one of these Fuel Cell Tank Modules is ideal.
- The Master Kit with inline fuel pump continues to be the most cost-effective and universal solution. You can choose that when you add the EFI System to your cart, above.
- You absolutely will want a Fuel Pressure Gauge. Those who don't install one with their EFI system are invariably the ones who end up needing it.
- The Sniper EFI System has the capability to control ignition timing in addition to provide fuel injection. If you choose this then we recommend you upgrade to the HyperSpark Distributor System.
For more Sniper EFI System upgrade and replacement parts browse our entire selection of Sniper EFI System Components!
Now Available: Super Sniper 2300 4-Injector Version!
The standard Sniper 2300 is great but what if you are boosting or spraying beyond what the four 100 PPH fuel injectors can support? No worriess--just opt for the Super Sniper 2300 and get four more injectors at your disposal. And there's even more goodness with the Super Sniper: It adds the 8-pin I/O harness that has made the 4150 Super Sniper so popular. Now you can add up to three additional sensor inputs with both sensor ground and 5-volt power supply signals and three additional ground-triggered outputs. This has amazing potential for small-displacement high performance engines!
Everyone Says, "Buy From EFISystemPro.Com". Why?
When you buy it here at EFISystemPro.Com, that means we're on standby to answer your questions. Our level-3 tech support will gladly talk you through any challenge--just try to get that sort of personal service from a big-box auto performance store! Because here at EFISystemPro.Com, our look is high-end professional, but our service after the sale is home-town helpful!
Enjoy This Video on the Sniper 2300 EFI System!
Not Sure? Review This Product Documentation Before You Buy!
|Fueling Strategy||Speed Density|
|Includes Power Harness||Yes|
|Injector Drivers||Two (Standard) or Four (Super)|
|Knock Control Channels||0|
|Number of Cylinders||4, 6, or 8 Cylinder|
|User Configurable I/O||Yes|
|User-Selectable MAP Storage||No|
|Displays And Controllers|
|CAN Bus Capable||Yes (Specific to Holley ECUs Only)|
|Configurable||Monitor dozens of pre-configured metrics provided by the ECU, including sensors, air/fuel ratio, switched outputs, drive-by-wire data, and more.|
|Functions||Setup, Monitor, Tuning|
|Gauge/Display Size||3.5 Inch Rectangular|
|Internal Storage||Yes (SD Card)|
|Airflow Rate (CFM)||580 CFM (at 3 Inches Hg)|
|IAC Motor Included||Yes|
|Style||Throttle Body Injection|
|Throttle Bore Diameter (ea)||1.6875 Inches (42.86mm)|
|TPS Sensor Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (Lbs / Hr)||100 PPH per Injector|
|Fuel Pressure Regulators|
|Pressure Range||Set (58.5 PSI at idle)|
|Style||Integrated in Throttle Body|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||Master Kit Only: 67.4 GPH (w/526-5 and 526-7 version). Flow rate of 526-8 is significantly less.|
|Flow Rate (LPH)||Master Kit Only: 255 LPH (w/526-5 and 526-7 version). Flow rate of 526-8 is significantly less.|
|Fuel Type||Master Kit Only: Gasoline|
|Element Material||Master Kit Only: Paper|
|Filter Type||Master Kit Only: Inline|
|Micron Filtration||Master Kit Only: Prefilter: 20 Micron / Postfilter: 10 Micron|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Master Kit Only: No|
|Outside Diameter||Master Kit Only: Prefilter: 1.94 Inches / Postfilter: 2.17 Inches|
|Harness Type||7-pin Power/Ignition/Fuel Pump, 10-Pin I/O, Wideband O2, Coolant Temp, CAN Bus (All fixed to Throttle Body)|
|Sensor Harness Included||No (Ignition Adapter Only)|
|Type||Air Temperature, 2 BAR MAP and Throttle Position (Integrated in TB); Coolant Temperature, Wideband O2|
|Also Included||3.5-inch Touchscreen Display|
|Application||All automobiles with Holley 2300 as original equipment carburetor or appropriate applications that can be adapted to a Holley 2300 footprint with available adapters.|
|Color||Shiny Metallic (550-849 & 550-852), Ceramic Black (550-850 & 550-853), or Classic Gold (550-851 & 500-854)|
|Unit of Sale||Kit|