Ok, so tell me more about Sniper EFI
This should erase all doubts you had about EFI! Whether you were holding out because of price or difficulty of setup, the Sniper EFI system kills both of those tired old excuses. Now you can have all of the benefits of a high-end throttle-body EFI system without laptops, software, tuning, wiring harnesses, or even an ECU box. That's right--carburetor simplicity with crisp EFI functionality.
If you have an engine with a Holley 4150-style intake manifold then you are ready to start installing. Bolt on the throttle body, put the linkage in place, connect the power and O2 Sensor, provide an EFI fuel supply. All that's left is walking through the guided setup quiz (with not-so-tough questions like, "what is the displacement of your engine") and the ECU located inside the throttle body itself does the rest.
- Direct Fit for 4150-style Intake Manifold (adapters available for other manifolds)
- The ECU is in the Throttle Body--No boxes to mount, no complex wiring harness to run!
- Connect with as few as 4 wiring connections: Power +/-, Ignition, and RPM Signal
- Fuel pressure regulator and most sensors are built-in
- Visually amazing 3.5-inch touchscreen provides both setup and monitoring
- Self-tuning--no laptop or software required!
- Available in Shiny Metallic (550-510), Ceramic Black (550-511) or Classic Gold (550-516)
Now available as a Master Kit
Want to simplify both your shopping and installation process? Then opt for the Holley Sniper Master Kit! This kit includes virtually everything you will need to convert your carbureted fuel system over to one that will support your new Sniper EFI system: Inline fuel pump, filters, lines, fittings, and more. Adding this option means that there is no guessing, no additional shopping--get what you need right in the same box with your Sniper system, as paired by Holley's professional engineering staff.
Holley Sniper Laptop Tuning Software
Pardon us as we struggle to contain our excitement about the newly released laptop tuning software exclusively for the Holley Sniper EFI Systems! Hey, what you can access and control via the included 3.5-inch touchscreen display is very impressive. This added software is not necessary for the vast majority of Sniper EFI users. But there are a few folks out there who wanted full-featured tuning capability. Well, here it is!
What can you do with the laptop software that you can't do with the handheld? Well, you can tune your Sniper to work with boosted engines up to 1 bar of boost (using the 2-bar map sensor that came on the Sniper.) It is important to note that this software deviates from the basic concept of EFI for Everyman. While it is easy to add the USB Dongle, download the Sniper EFI Software, install, connect, and run, learning EFI tuning is challenging to say the least. But for only the cost of the dongle (the software is available at no cost) you can get started. And we here at EFISystemPro.Com are excited to guide you in your learning.
Recommended With your Sniper EFI System
- You will need an EFI Fuel System. We have several solutions!
- We always recommend one of Holley's OE Style Fuel Modules if one is available for your vehicle.
- A complete EFI Fuel Tank System is also a great choice.
- If no OE module or complete Tank solution is available for your vehicle but you still want the benefits of an in-tank pump then one of these Retro-Fit Fuel Tank Modules is the right answer.
- If you have a racing fuel cell with a 6- or 12-bolt flange around the filler neck then one of these Fuel Cell Tank Modules is ideal.
- The Master Kit with inline fuel pump continues to be the most cost-effective and universal solution. You can choose that when you add the EFI System to your cart, above.
- You absolutely will want a Fuel Pressure Gauge. Those who don't install one with their EFI system are invariably the ones who end up needing it. Don't be that guy!
- The Sniper EFI System has the capability to control ignition timing in addition to providing fuel injection. If you choose this then we recommend you upgrade to the HyperSpark Distributor System.
For more Sniper EFI System upgrade and replacement parts browse our entire selection of Sniper EFI System Components!
A Note About Express and International Shipping
Because of the way that Holley created the retail
packaging for their Master Kits it more than doubles the size of the
box. Although the Master Kit itself only adds 4 lbs to the weight of
the shipment, the shipping company charges based on increased size.
Therefore, as a service to our customers who request express and
international shipping of their Holley Sniper EFI Master Kit, we will
reduce the size of the shipment by removing the master kit components
from their retail packaging. The reduction of shipping cost is
automatically reflected in your shopping cart. If you need your
express/international shipment to include the original retail packaging,
please notify us and we will be happy to do so at the higher cost of
shipping. Ground shipments are free, of course, and will include the
original retail packaging.
Everyone says, "Buy From EFISystemPro.Com". Why?
When you buy it here at EFISystemPro.Com, that means we're on standby to answer your questions. Our level-3 tech support will gladly talk you through any challenge--just try to get that sort of personal service from a big-box auto performance store! Because here at EFISystemPro.Com, our look is high-end professional, but our service after the sale is home-town helpful!
Watch This Great Video On The Sniper EFI System 4150
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Fueling Strategy||Speed Density|
|Includes Power Harness||Yes|
|Knock Control Channels||0|
|Number of Cylinders||8 Cylinder (Even Fire Only)|
|User Configurable I/O||Yes|
|User-Selectable MAP Storage||No|
|Displays And Controllers|
|CAN Bus Capable||Yes (Specific to Holley ECUs Only)|
|Configurable||Monitor dozens of pre-configured metrics provided by the ECU, including sensors, air/fuel ratio, switched outputs, drive-by-wire data, and more.|
|Functions||Setup, Monitor, Tuning|
|Gauge/Display Size||3.5 Inch Rectangular|
|Internal Storage||Yes (SD Card)|
|Airflow Rate (CFM)||800 CFM (at 1.5 Inches Hg)|
|IAC Motor Included||Yes|
|Style||Throttle Body Injection|
|Throttle Bore Diameter (ea)||42.86mm|
|TPS Sensor Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (Lbs / Hr)||100 PPH|
|Fuel Pressure Regulators|
|Pressure Range||Set (58.5 PSI at idle)|
|Style||Integrated in Throttle Body|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||Master Kit Only: 67.4 GPH (w/526-5 and 526-7 version). Flow rate of 526-8 is significantly less.|
|Flow Rate (LPH)||Master Kit Only: 255 LPH (w/526-5 and 526-7 version). Flow rate of 526-8 is significantly less.|
|Fuel Type||Master Kit Only: Gasoline or E85|
|Element Material||Master Kit Only: Paper|
|Filter Type||Master Kit Only: Inline|
|Micron Filtration||Master Kit Only: Prefilter: 20 Micron / Postfilter: 10 Micron|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Master Kit Only: No|
|Outside Diameter||Master Kit Only: Prefilter: 1.94 Inches / Postfilter: 2.17 Inches|
|Harness Type||7-pin Power/Ignition/Fuel Pump, 10-Pin I/O, Wideband O2, Coolant Temp, CAN Bus (All fixed to Throttle Body)|
|Sensor Harness Included||No (Ignition Adapter Only)|
|Type||Air Temperature, 1 BAR MAP and Throttle Position (Integrated in TB); Coolant Temperature, Wideband O2|
|Also Included||3.5-inch Touchscreen Display|
|Application||Universal (Requires intake manifold for square bore carburetor or adapter there-to)|
|Color||Shiny Metallic (550-510), Ceramic Black (550-511) or Classic Gold (550-516)|
|Unit of Sale||Kit|