designed to generate an RPM input signal when used in ferrous target crank trigger setups. This sensor is a Hall Effect sensor, meaning it outputs a square wave signal, which is ideal for use with most Electronic Fuel Injection Systems. This sensor is to only be used with trigger wheels with ferrous steel targets or teeth. It does not detect “flying magnets”.
The sensor can operate from 8-20 volts. This sensor is not designed for systems requiring an inductive pickup as the sensor does not produce zero-crossings.
Trigger Wheel Sensor Features:
- 3 wire hall-effect crankshaft sensor, generates digital
- For use w/ ferrous metal targets only (does not detect flying magnets)
- Can operate from 8-20 volts; mating connector included
- M12x1 threads for finer gap adjustability; Approx. 2” length
- Will function as an auxiliary speed input (i.e. driveshaft)
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Pickup Bracket Included||No|
|Harness Pigtail Included||Connector, Crimp-Pins and Seals Only|
|Type||Ferrous Target (Trigger Wheel) Sensor|
|Unit of Sale||Each|