Why hassle with a custom or universal fuel system when you can install a brand new fuel tank system into your 1982-91 GM or Chevrolet Pickup with a 255 LPH EFI-style fuel pump and return fuel fitting. Supports up to 630 HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP draw.) Tank size is 42-7/8 x 14-1/8 x 11 inches / 16 gallons for the 6-foot bed, 56 x 14-1/8 x 11 inches / 20 gallons for the 8-foot bed. The fuel tank is made for gasoline only (No E85, no diesel.) Full Detailed Specifications Below!
Choose from Tanks Inc® or Holley® Sniper EFI™ brands.
A Word About Fuel Pump Selection
We offer a broad range of fuel pumps for your EFI fuel tank system. Select a fuel pump that flows as much fuel as you require. Remember that lower-flowing pumps tend to be quieter and can have somewhat longer life expectancies. All of these pumps are manufactured by Walbro / TI Automotive, who ranks in the top 5 OE-quality fuel pump manufacturers in the world. You will not find a better fuel pump at this price and quality combination. Some notes:
- The 255 LPH Pump is the BEST choice in most cases and can feed up to 650 HP at 60 PSI (Naturally aspirated, Gasoline.) If that is you then pick the 255.
- The 255 LPH pump is a gerotor pump and is not PWM Compatible. This means FiTech EFI System owners should be sure to disable the PWM feature if selecting this pump.
- To estimate how much fuel flow you require multiply your maximum expected flywheel horsepower by .38 (naturally aspirated engines) or .47 (boosted or sprayed engines). Example: If you are hoping to make 650 flywheel HP on motor only then you will need 650*.38 = 247 LPH of gasoline.
- Pumps flow is rated at 43 PSI. To estimate the flow at 60 PSI multiply the rated flow by 90-95%.
- The 190 LPH pump is a low-pressure pump that works directly with GM TBI applications and can work with carbureted applications if properly return-style regulated. It will not work with standard EFI as it ceases to flow fuel at a bit over 30 PSI.
- Pumps flowing 340 LPH and above are DC/SS pumps and are PWM compatible.
- The 430 LPH Pump is E-85 Compatible but these EFI Tank Systems are approved for use with GASOLINE ONLY. Use your best judgement on how to proceed with that.
Be sure to watch this great video Holley did on their Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System:
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
Customer Install Pictures
|Inlet Size||1/4 NPT Female|
|Outlet Size||1/4 NPT Female|
|Capacity||16 Gallons (6-Foot Bed) or 20 Gallons (8-Foot Bed)|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||63 GPH (Standard) 85 GPH (Optional) 29 GPH (Optional. Low Pressure / TBI)|
|Flow Rate (LPH)||255 LPH (Standard) 400 LPH (Optional) 109 LPH (Optional. Low Pressure / TBI)|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline (No E-85)|
|Element Material||Depth Media|
|Filter Type||In-Tank Sock Filter|
|Micron Filtration||40 micron|
|Harness Pigtail Included||No (Not required--Convenient mounting lugs)|
|Also Included||Straps, Fuel Pump with Filter Sock, Sending Unit, Fuel Pump Module Hanger and Rollover Valve|
|Application||1982-87 Chevrolet or GM Pickup (6- or 8-Foot Bed), 1988-91 Chevrolet or GM Pickup (8-Foot Bed Only)|
|Length||42 7/8 Inches (6-Foot Bed) or 56 Inches (8-Foot Bed)|
|Unit of Sale||Each|
|Width||14 1/8 Inches|