If you purchased a Holley OE-Style Fuel Tank Module to use with your Holley Sniper or similar EFI System, then you will soon find out that you still need a few components to finish the installation. Good news: We have put all of this together in one kit to make your life easier! Here's what is included:
- -6 AN Female to 3/8-inch Hosebarb Adapters (1): Provides inlet fitting for the EFI system
- -6 ORB Port Plug (1) : Replaces the return fitting with this plug
- Earl's Vapor-Guard EFI Hose, 3/8-inch (5 ft): Provides enough hose if existing hard line is used*
- 3/8-inch EFI Hose Clamps (6): Look and seal better than worm clamps
- 10-Micron Fuel Filter: Perfect filtration between tank and EFI system.
Use no sealant or thread tape on the AN fittings on the EFI System. The fuel filter will usually needs to be installed in the engine compartment since there is not normally enough room between the OE-style Fuel Pump Module and the factory hard line. Be sure to check the complete run of the hard line to ensure that you replace every piece of existing fuel hose with the included Vapor-Guard Hose. Please measure your hose requirements before ordering to ensure that 5 feet is enough. If it is not we will gladly add whatever amount you require.
*The included 5 feet of Earl's Vapor-Guard Fuel Hose is usually perfect for those who are retaining and reusing their existing hard fuel line. Opt for 20 feet if your original hard line has been removed.
|Fittings Included||Earl's Vapor Guard 3/8-Inch to 1/4-Inch Male NPT Hose End (1); Earl's Ano-Tuff -6 ORB Port Plug (1)|
|Filter Type||10-Micron Filter|
|Application||Holley OE-Style Fuel Tank modules being used with Sniper/FiTech/MSD/Edelbrock EFI Systems with -6AN male fuel inlet and outlet.|
|Length||5 feet of fuel hose (20 feet optionally available)|
|Unit of Sale||Kit|