If you purchased a Holley Sniper, Tanks Inc, or FiTech Fuel Tank System to use with your Holley Sniper or similar EFI System, then you will soon find out that you still need a few components to finish the installation. Good news: We have put all of this together in one kit to make your life easier! Here's what is included:
- 1/4-inch MPT to 3/8-inch Hosebarb Adapters (2): Provides fittings for the fuel tank module
- -6 AN Female to 3/8-inch Hosebarb Adapters (2): Provides fittings for the EFI system
- Earl's Vapor-Guard EFI Hose, 3/8-inch (20 ft): Provides enough hose if existing hard line is used*
- 3/8-inch EFI Hose Clamps (8): Look and seal better than worm clamps
- 10-Micron Fuel Filter: Perfect filtration between tank and EFI system.
We recommend installing the 1/4-inch MPT fittings into the fuel pump module hat using just a tiny bit of Permatex® Aviation Form-A-Gasket. Use no sealant or thread tape on the AN fittings on the EFI System. You can install the filter anywhere between the tank feed and the EFI system fuel inlet--whether at the tank or up in the engine compartment. Use the Earl's Vapor Guard Hose as the feed line and then retain the hard line (replacing all of the existing connector hose sections with the Vapor Guard Hose.
*The included 20 feet of Earl's Vapor-Guard Fuel Hose is usually perfect for those who are retaining and reusing their existing hard line. Opt for 40 feet if you prefer to remove the hard line.
|Fittings Included||Earl's Vapor Guard 3/8-Inch to 1/4-Inch Male NPT Hose End (2); Earl's Vapor Guard 3/8-Inch to -6 AN Female Hose End (2)|
|Filter Type||10-Micron Filter|
|Application||Sniper/Tanks Inc/FiTech Fuel Tank Systems being used with Sniper/FiTech/MSD/Edelbrock EFI Systems with -6AN male fuel inlet and outlet.|
|Length||20 feet of fuel hose (40 feet optionally available)|
|Unit of Sale||Kit|