The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more
- The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
- Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Cast aluminum construction.
- Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
These parts should be used for the following applications: Racing/Performance/Street Rodder where hood restrictions are NOT a consideration.
Holley LS main harnesses have a map sensor connecter designed for use with an LS1/2 style map sensor. The 558-416 is an adapter harness that can be used to adapt any LS harness that uses a LS1/2 MAP sensor connection to a LS3 MAP, which is recommended for this manifold.
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Front Height||12.32 Inches|
|Fuel Rail Included||Yes|
|Rear Height||12.32 Inches|
|Throttle Body Flange||102mm Throttle Body Flange (Throttle Body Not Included)|
|Color||Black Ceramic Coated Intake with Black Anodized Fuel Rails|
|Length||Runner Length 6.50"; Runner Cross-Section Tapered from 4.25 sq in to 2.77 sq in|
|Size||Port Size 2.49" High x 1.21" Wide|
|Unit of Sale||Each|