The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Modular Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet–metal for high–performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi–Ram intake with the high flowing LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget–minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
- The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
- Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
- EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi–Ram kits.
- Cast aluminum construction.
- Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM.
These parts should be used for the following applications: Racing/Performance/Street Rodder where hood restrictions are NOT a consideration. Top can be mounted forward or backward.
Holley LS main harnesses have a map sensor connecter designed for use with an LS1/2 style map sensor. The 558-416 is an adapter harness that can be used to adapt any LS harness that uses a LS1/2 MAP sensor connection to a LS3 MAP, which is recommended for this manifold.
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Front Height||12.32 Inches|
|Fuel Rail Included||Yes|
|Rear Height||12.32 Inches|
|Throttle Body Flange||102mm Throttle Body Flange (Throttle Body Not Included)|
|Color||Satin Aluminum Intake with Black Anodized Fuel Rails|
|Length||Runner Length 6.580"; Runner Cross-Section Tapered from 4.25 sq in to 2.53 sq in|
|Size||Port Size 2.49" High x 1.21" Wide|
|Unit of Sale||Each|