Holley's EFI Crank Trigger Kit is engineered to provide an accurate crank speed & position signal to Holley systems in the most-demanding, high horsepower, racing applications. Crank position is measured every 10 degrees as opposed to every 45 degrees for a standard 4-Magnet, MSD “style” Crank trigger. It is designed for use on early model small block Chevy applications using a standard ATI or Fluidamper “style” balancer up to 7-1/4” in diameter.
*Note - Will not work on balancers which do not have a center-hub extrusion.
Features and Benefits
- 8” diameter, 1/4” thick, billet steel, 36-1 tooth, crank wheel with Black Zinc Oxide finish for superior corrosion resistance & striking good looks.
- Crank wheel centers off of the balancer’s hub, eliminating the need for a centering ring.
- All billet, 6061-T6 aluminum sensor mounting brackets with “bright-dipped” black anodized finish & Laser etched Holley logo.
- Custom 3-wire, ferrous-target, Hall-effect sensor with M12X1mm threads for finer gap adjustment.
- All Grade 8 & Mil. Spec mounting hardware.
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Number of Teeth||36-1|
|Pickup Bracket Included||Yes|
|Sensor Harness Included||Yes|
|Trigger Wheel Diameter||8 Inch|
|Wheel Mount Style||Small Block Chevy Direct fit (Some conditions, see description)|
|Application||Small Block Chevrolet|
|Unit of Sale||Kit|