The MSD Blaster SS coil is our go-to coil for EFI applications. Because of the way that the E-Core separates the windings it is much less likely to produce electro-magnetic interference common when other coil types start to break down. And because it produces a flaming-hot 40K volt spark when coupled with an ignition box such as the MSD 6EFI (*Recommended*), 6A, or 6AL, it works great in even high-end street and strip applications.
MSD Blaster SS Coil Features:
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
- Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Tough, rigid housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals
- CARB E.O. D-40-37
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Power and Control connection||2 Wire Coils (Coil Power and Ground)|
|Style||Single Tower Coil, E-Core|