Until now, running most aftermarket racing fuel cells meant using an inline fuel pump, giving up on the cool, quiet, consistent operation of an in-tank pump.
That is no longer the case!
This new Fuel Cell Tank Module from Holley fits in most 12-bolt (24-Bolt with adapter), 5.735-inch diameter flanges on fuel cells made by Jaz, Summit, Jegs, RCI, Speedmaster and Speedway. Intallation couldn't be easier. Unbolt the existing filler flange and set the pump height and install this new fuel cell tank module. The module has a big -10 feed and -8 return O-Ring Boss fittings so this thing can really support some huge fuel flow. Sealed electric pass-through as well as screw-on filler cap is included in this beautiful anodized billet aluminum assembly.
The 12-bolt flange is available with a number of different fuel pump combinations to ensure you get the right amount of fuel for your engine. Choose from:
- Single 255 LPH* Pump: Capable of supporting 670 HP (NA) or 540 HP (Boosted) on Gasoline Only (PN 12-144)
- Single 450 LPH** Pump: Capable of supporting 1090 HP (NA) or 880 HP (Boosted) on Gasoline (Also Pumps E85) (PN 12-146)
- Dual 255 LPH* Pump: Capable of supporting 1340 HP (NA) or 1080 HP (Boosted) on Gasoline Only (PN 12-145)
- Dual 450 LPH** Pump: Capable of supporting 2180 HP (NA) or 1760 HP (Boosted) on Gasoline (Also Pumps E85) (PN 12-147)
- Single 520 LPH*** Two-Speed Brushless Pump: Capable of supporting 2160 HP (NA) or 1650 HP (Boosted) on Gasoline (Also Pumps E85/Methanol) (PN 12-148)
- Dual 520 LPH*** Two Speed Brushless Pump: Capable of supporting 4400 HP (NA) or 3380 HP (Boosted) on Gasoline (Also Pumps E85/Methanol) (PN 12-149)
*HP/Flow rated at 43.5 PSI/13.5 Volts.
**Flow rated at 0 PSI/13.5 Volts. HP Rated at 43.5 PSI/13.5 Volts (415 LPH).
***Flow rated at 43.5 PSI/13.8 Volts. HP rated at 18.5 Volts. Module includes two-speed controller. Module nust be drained and flushed with gasoline after each event if using E85/Methanol. (Chris's Note: These HP numbers, provided by Holley, are significantly beyond what my calculator tells me, even at 18 volts. Use your best judgement.)
Minimum and Maximum Tank Depths
Fuel cell must be between 7.5 and 12 inches deep. If your fuel cell is either deeper or shallower than this then contact us and we can confirm fitment or suggest other options.
Also available for 6-bolt Flange Fuel Cells.
Watch These Videos!
Great video from Holley to provides details and installation specifics:
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Inlet Size||-8 AN Female O-Ring Boss (3/4-16)|
|Outlet Size||-10 AN Female O-Ring Boss (7/8-14)|
|Fuel Pressure Regulators|
|Pressure Range||Max System Pressure 87 PSI|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||67, Twin 67, 119 or Twin 119 gallons per hour (at 43.5 PSI)|
|Flow Rate (LPH)||255, Twin 255, 450 or Twin 450 liters per hour (at 43.5 PSI)|
|Fuel System||EFI or Carburetor (each requires appropriate return-style pressure regulator)|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline (or E85 but only with 450 LPH pump version)|
|Element Material||Depth Media|
|Filtration Level||40 Micron Pre-Pump Filter. Additional 10 Micron Post-Pump Filter Required for Most Applications|
|Also Included||Fuel Filler Port with Screw-On Cap|
|Application||Most Jaz, Summit, Jegs, RCI, Speedmaster and Speedway fuel cells with 12 or 24-Bolt, 5.375-inch flange|
|Height||Fits Fuel Cells 7.5- to 12-inches deep|
|Unit of Sale||Each|