Holley’s line of analog-look digital precision gauges is made even more incredible with the addition of the matching Speedometer and Tachometer. This gauge is 3 3/8 inches in diameter but if you have the room you can also opt for the big 4 1/2-inch version that is also available. The Tach works with virtually any style ignition on most gasoline engines and without need for a converter of any sort.
This gauge has an upper limit of 8000 RPM. A 10,000 RPM version is available too!
- Compatible with all Holley touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices
- 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
|Displays And Controllers|