The display is clearly analog, but at it's heart this is a precision digital device. Leave it to Holley to combine the best of both worlds into this amazing analog display gauge driven through their digital CAN bus. Check out these features:
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECU
- Requires no programming. Just connect to ECU with plug-in data bus cable.
- Uses existing sensors connected to Holley ECU--No need to add new sensors
- Easy to read! Back face, silver lettering, and brigh red pointer with 270° sweep from 6- to 3-o'clock
- Designed for the track, the pointer remains steady even in tough track conditions
- LED Warning Light can be programmed to provide both low and high warning levels and configured for day or nighttime use
Note! The first Holley Analog-Display gauge you install requires the installation of a 554-130 CAN Bus Module, available separately. All gauges installed after this can be connected to the first with the included 6-inch Daisy Chain cable
Special Note for Sniper EFI System Users
When Holley made the Sniper EFI System they made the choice not to send oil pressure transducer data down the Sniper CAN bus. As a result, even if you have a Sniper EFI System that allows you to add and read an oil pressure sensor, that data will not be available for the Holley EFI Gauges. But there is a solution! Holley's Analog Style Gauges standalone, meaning they include their own oil pressure transducer and don't require a CAN bus connector nor do they connect to the CAN bus module. They look nearly identical to the Holley EFI gauges and work flawlessly with nothing more than a power and ground connection. Simply choose the Holley Analog Style (Standalone) option above when adding this gauge to your cart.
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Displays And Controllers|
|CAN Bus Capable||Yes (Specific to Holley ECUs Only)|
|Case/Bezel Finish||Black (Standard. Silver Bezel Available Separately)|
|Display Type||Analog (Red Pointer, Black Face, White Numerals and Red Warning LED)|
|Gauge/Display Size||2 1/16 Inch / 52mm Round|
|Also Included||Night Dimming Feature, 6-Inch Can Bus Daisy Chain, 3-Foot Power Harness|
|Unit of Sale||Each|