The display is clearly analog, but at it's heart this is a precision digital device. Leave it to Holley to combine the best of both worlds into this amazing analog display gauge driven through their digital CAN bus. Check out these features:
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECU
- Requires no programming. Just connect to ECU with plug-in data bus cable.
- Uses existing sensors connected to Holley ECU--No need to add new sensors
- Easy to read! Back face, silver lettering, and brigh red pointer with 270° sweep from 6- to 3-o'clock
- Designed for the track, the pointer remains steady even in tough track conditions
- LED Warning Light can be programmed to provide both low and high warning levels and configured for day or nighttime use
Note! The first Holley Analog-Display gauge you install requires the installation of a 554-130 CAN Bus Module, available separately. All gauges installed after this can be connected to the first with the included 6-inch Daisy Chain cable
Not Sure? Review this product documentation before you buy!
|Displays And Controllers|
|CAN Bus Capable||Yes (Specific to Holley ECUs Only)|
|Case/Bezel Finish||Black (Standard. Silver Bezel Available Separately)|
|Display Type||Analog (Red Pointer, Black Face, White Numerals and Red Warning LED)|
|Gauge/Display Size||2 1/16 Inch / 52mm Round|
|Also Included||Night Dimming Feature, 6-Inch Can Bus Daisy Chain, 3-Foot Power Harness|
|Unit of Sale||Each|