Made specifically for installing the Holley 16-109, 16-110, 12-924, or 12-925 HydraMat into an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell. This kit contains a -10 AN supply line and -8 AN return line with bulkheads for the fuel cell fill plate and Stat-O-Seal washers to seal the bulkheads. This kit is all that is needed to plumb the inside of an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell from the HydraMat to the fuel cell fill plate. The supply line is 18” center to center on the fittings and utilizes -10 AN 90° hose ends. The return line is 18” in length and utilizes a 90° hose end on one end and a nipple on the other to disperse the return fuel.
Constructed from Earl’s Ultra Flex hose and Ano-Tuff fittings, this fuel line kit is the perfect solution you your HydraMat installation needs.
Ultra-Flex Hose Features:
- Covered in aircraft quality 304 grade stainless steel wire
- High-Temp. Smooth bore PTFE tubing
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 995 PSI
- Convoluted outer wall of inner tube for incredible flexibility
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -94°F and +510°F
- Clean and Fast Flowing Ultra-Flex Hose ends feature:
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum